Would you like to spend your summer working for example in a laboratory, research & development, with statistics or in the HR department?
One of the best parts of the Phase1 program is the diverse job possibilities and challenging tasks - of course not forgetting the great colleagues. The candidates selected to the Phase1 program have the chance to build well-being with us for the whole summer and get to know what we do at Orion. We will make sure that everyone gets a proper introduction to the job and we will also offer networking possiblities with the Phase1 colleagues in events organized throughout the summer.
Our trainee program is paid and we offer 30-50 trainee positions every year. Trainee program is about 3-4 months long between May and September.
Preliminary schedule for the summer 2023 Phase1 recruitment process:
- Application period January 2023
- Phase 1 interviews in February 2023
- Phase 2 interviews in February/March 2023
Please note that the schedule is preliminary!
Unfortunately we are not able to answer specific questions regarding the positions. But you can send common questions regarding the trainee program itself to email address: email@example.com. The application period for Phase1 program for summer 2024 starts in January 2024.
Experiences from Phase1 trainees
What have the former Phase1 Summer Trainees said about the program?
- Content of work was challenging and interesting.
- Working atmosphere at Orion was excellent.
- On-boarding was well planned.
- Organized events were a good way to network with other trainees.
- 4.75/5 "I think that Orion is an interesting employer in the future as well." (Employee image survey, Phase1-trainees 2020)
You can also find former trainee experiences on Orion's Instagram account @orion_finland.